Time and frustration—two things that often accompany the tedium of balancing weights on bypass dampers in multi-zone HVAC systems. With Honeywell Home's TrueZONE® Bypass Dampers, you get to skip the hassles of counterbalancing and replace it with a simple, pre-set dial that needs little or no adjustment. Welcome to an easier, more efficient way to deliver HVAC zoning benefits to customers.
The 10 in. TrueZONE® Bypass Damper is a round static pressure relief damper for customers with forced-air zoning systems. It can be installed at any orientation or angle and is equipped to handle the many airflow needs of modern zoning systems.
- For bypass applications up to 1,000 CFM
- No weights to balance
- Easy flex-duct installation
- Simple dial for setting when the system starts to bypass
- Can be installed at any orientation or angle
- Allows more airflow than typical weighted models, so you can install a smaller size
- Provides constant system pressure, regardless of zone changes or blower speed
- Calibrated spring tension regulator