Universal electronic ignition combination gas control for use with direct spark ignition, hot surface ignition or intermittent pilot ignition in 24 Vac, gas-fired appliances, with capacities of 30 to 415 cfh.
- Control includes manual valve, two automatic operators, pressure regulator, pilot adjustment, pilot plug and ignition adapter.
- Replaces many IP, HSI, or DSI gas control.
- For use with natural or manufactured gas or LP gas.
- Includes converter kit to adapt from natural to LP gas.
- Compact size.
- All adjustments and wiring connections accessible from top of control.
- Four-inch swing radius allows easy rotation into position inside the tightest furnace vestibules.
- Clearly marked, keyed terminal block allows quick attachment of wires and IP/DSI/HSI jumper.
- Internal inlet screen blocks contaminants in gas line from entering valve.