The LTE-L57C connects your customers to the LYNX™ Touch 5210® and LYNX™ Touch 7000 security control panels. All security system alerts are delivered to the AlarmNet® Network Control Center, which then routes the information to the homeowner's central station. Monitored 24/7, the AlarmNet® Network Control Center is fully redundant, capable of routing messages using AlarmNet®-i and 800 PLUS services, providing multi-path message delivery.
Resideo is focused on providing the best alarm communication solutions for the security industry. Between VoIP, migration from POTS and the evolution of cellular networks, alternative communication methods are critical in the marketplace — and LTE network connectivity provides the longest viable cellular lifespan available.
- Powerful 4G LTE network communication
- Full Contact ID reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell Home control panels
- Advanced 256-bit AES encryption standard for secure communications
- Upload/Download available with select Honeywell Home control panels — requires Compass version 126.96.36.199a or higher
- Quick, easy installation
- Diagnostic LEDs provide signal strength and status indications
- Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet® supply vital information including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage, signal strength and message path
- Remote programming and diagnostics via AlarmNet® 360® online management platform — help improve business efficiencies and reduce truck rolls
- Video-viewing and real-time alerts on your customer’s PC or smart device with Resideo Total Connect app
- Complete over-the-air FOTA firmware upgrading for remote service management.