NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO, AS OF TIME OF ENTRY, ARE AUTHORIZED HVAC AND PLUMBING CONTRACTORS WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS OF THE RESIDEO PRO PERKS LOYALTY PROGRAM AND ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER EMAIL ADDRESS, REGARDLESS OF ENTRY METHOD. OPEN ONLY TO NEW PRO PERKS ENROLLEES WHO ARE ENROLLING FOR THE FIRST TIME DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins on September 20, 2021, at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on 11:59:59 p.m. (CT) November 15, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). The clock on the Sponsor’s server will be the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. All time referenced in connection with the Sweepstakes is Central Time. Entrants are solely responsible for determining the corresponding time zone in their respective jurisdictions. For purposes of these Official Rules, a “Day” is defined as each twenty-four (24) hour period during the promotion period beginning at 12:00:00 AM (CST) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (CST). By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Creative Marketing Communications, Inc. the “Administrator” and official judging organization whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects regarding this Sweepstakes. At the conclusion of the promotion period, the prize winners will be randomly selected, as described in Rule #3 below.
- HOW TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must be a first-time registrant of the Resideo Pro PERKS program. To register at no cost, go to https://www.resideo.com/ProSweeps (“Website”) and follow the instructions to complete the registration. Becoming a member is completely free.
There are Two (2) Methods of Entry:
(A) Online Entry
Visit https://www.resideo.com/ProSweeps (the “Website”) during the Promotion Period and follow the directions to complete the online registration form. Complete the online registration form to enter the Resideo Pro PERKS Rewards program. New users who register for Pro PERKS will be enrolled for one sweepstakes entry. Your entry will be complete once you click the submit button and your entry is validated. Or, for an alternate entry method,
(B) Mail-in Entry
Enter by hand printing a 3”X5” piece of paper containing your full name, your company name, company mailing address with zip code, your company email address, daytime phone number and age at the time of entry. If you are not already a Pro PERKS member, follow the instructions above to join, OR if you are having difficulty with enrolling, hand write “CONTACT ME” on your entry and a special membership link will be emailed back to you once your request has been received. Entries must be legible and complete. No photocopies allowed. Mail in an outer mailing envelope with sufficient postage affixed to: Resideo Pro PERKS Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 563, Royse City, TX, 75189-0563. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by 11/15/2021 and received by 11/23/2021. Limit one (1) mail-in entry per outer stamped mailing envelope per person. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, damaged, stolen, mutilated or postage-due mail. Once your entry request is confirmed by Sponsor you will receive your one Sweepstakes entry.
Regardless of entry method, there is a limit of ONE (1) Sweepstakes entry per person per email address.
- Eligibility: The Resideo Pro PERKS Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), is a trade promotion open only to HVAC contractors and plumbers who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who at time of entry are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, and members of the Pro PERKS reward program and are in good standing with Sponsor. Employees, directors, officers, agents, dealers, or representatives of Resideo, LLC. (“Sponsor”), Creative Marketing Communications, Inc. (“Administrator”), Performance Marketing, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, advertising, and promotion agencies (“Released Parties”), and members of their immediate family are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, stepparents, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live, or persons living in the same residence, at least three months per year, whether related or not. Participation in Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Winning any prize is subject to Administrator’s verification. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Entrants are responsible for reviewing and understanding their employer’s policies and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations (“laws”) regarding eligibility to participate in trade promotions including this Sweepstakes. If an individual is participating in violation of their employer’s policies or laws, that individual and its employer, may be disqualified from this Sweepstakes, or from receiving any prize. Sponsor, Administrator, and Released Parties disclaim any and all liability and responsibility for disputes related to this matter.
- RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: A random prize drawing will occur on or about 11/29/21 from among all eligible entries received under the supervision of the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Potential Grand through Sixth prize winner(s) will be notified by telephone and/or email on or about 12/8/21. Potential prize winner of prize valued over $600 must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release form (except where prohibited) within fourteen (14) days of the date on the prize notification email. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Liability Release form within the required time, or if prize notice is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected. No one can be deemed an official prize winner unless the Administrator declares them as such. All prizes will be awarded.
4. PRIZE, QUANTITY, DESCRIPTION, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) AND ODDS OF WINNING: Grand Prize: One (1) individual will be randomly selected to win a Polaris Razor Trail (“Vehicle”), ARV: $13,700, prize includes one race helmet, one pair pigskin leather driving gloves, as selected by Sponsor, and one Resideo sweatshirt, Total (ARV): $14,165. Does not include cash supplement as described below. No more than the total number of prizes specified in these Official Rules will be awarded. Winner’s selection of their vehicle color, options and equipment will be based on dealer stock/availability. Dealer incentives or rebates will not be credited in cash or applied to any vehicle won. Limit one dealer vehicle order per vehicle winner. Once dealer submits vehicle winner’s vehicle order, it cannot be rescinded, reversed, or altered. Sponsor will arrange for and pay for vehicle delivery to winner legal residence. Winner is responsible for payments of insurance fees and all costs associated with any Sponsor-authorized vehicle upgrade/option package and/or accessories. All other expenses must be paid by winner, including but not limited to sales tax, insurance, dealer preparation fees, title, license, registration fees, and destination charges. To help defray vehicle winners’ expenses, Sponsor will pay Grand Prize winner a cash supplement in the amount of $12, 000.00, which may be applied to winners’ vehicle expenses above and may not cover all expenses, the balance of which remain the sole responsibility of winner. This supplemental payment will be in the form of a one-time cash supplement made by Sponsor to winner. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC for tax purposes, combining the total amounts of the delivered vehicle’s total ARV plus the cash supplement. Winner must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of insurance to take delivery of vehicle prize. The grand prize’s actual retail value may vary from the ARV stated herein due to the winners’ selection of vehicle make, model, or delivery location and applicable taxes not specified herein. In the event winner chooses a vehicle costing less than the stated maximum ARV, winner will not receive the cash difference. First Prize: One (1) Traeger Pro Series 34 Pellet Grill with metal name plate, (ARV): $664; Second Prize: One (1) Omaha Steaks gift card (ARV): $200; Third Prize: One (1) Stainless steel 5-piece grilling kit, (ARV): $120; Fourth Prize: $1,000 PERKS points (ARV): $1,000; Fifth Prize: One (1) Yeti Rambler (24 oz) (ARV): $40.00; Sixth Prize: One (1) Resideo t-shirt, ARV: $40. Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes is $16,229.00.
Potential winner(s) will be notified via email within 5 days of the posted drawing date herein. Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $16,229. Odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of entries received. No cash alternative, substitution, assignment, or transfer of prize permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of greater or equal value. Sponsor is not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize. Winner of any prize with an approximate retail value of $600 or more will be required to sign, notarize, and return to Administrator a Prize Affidavit and Liability Release Form prior to the award of any prize. Federal, state, territory, or local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner. All prizes will be awarded.
5. LIMITATIONS AND LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, independent contractors, representatives, assigns, and Released Parties from and against any claims or causes of action, demands, losses, settlements (whether or not litigation or other legal proceedings have commenced), liabilities and damages of any kind whatsoever existing now or arising in the future including, without limitation, personal bodily injury, personal injury, death, disability, and property damage, violation of propriety, publicity, privacy, or any other right, costs and expenses including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, settlement and disbursements directly or indirectly, arising out of use of the entry in whole or in part, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or element thereof, participation in the Sweepstakes and/or prize related activity, and access/use of all websites, whether or not caused by the negligence of one or more of the Sponsor, Administrator and Released Parties. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants and winners agree not to sue any Sponsor, Administrator or Released Party or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above; and further agree not to disaffirm, limit, or rescind this release. A waiver by one or more of the Released Parties, Sponsor or Administrator, of any term in these official rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision. In no event will the Released Parties be responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of this Sweepstakes, participation in Sweepstakes and/or prize related activities, the use or misuse of a prize or any element thereof, or access to, and use of any participating website(s) or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site(s). Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Sponsor, Administrator and Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, illegible, unintelligible, mutilated, incomplete, invalid, undeliverable entries or email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications or failed computer network, telephone, satellite, cable hardware or software or lines, technical failure, garbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions/entries, printing errors, computer hardware, or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, incompatibility or errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, nor for the failure to capture any such information. In the event of a dispute as to identity of winner, winner will be determined as the person with whom Resideo has recorded as the primary distributor/contractor account owner. Potential prize winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized primary account holder with Resideo. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, programming, human error, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and or/claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes herein by a random drawing of all prize claimants. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor, Administrator and Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any participants’ or to any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading or uploading materials from or use of the Website.
6. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, image, likeness, photograph, videotape, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state/territory for publicity, trade notifications, advertising, and promotional purposes in any media now or in the future, including but not limited to the internet, mobile devices, and the Worldwide Web, without further payment or consideration and without the right of review, notification, or approval.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Administrator reserves the right to suspend, cancel and/or modify the Sweepstakes or any part of it, if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. In the event Sweepstakes is terminated, Sponsor will award prizes on a random basis from among the eligible entries received up to the time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor, Administrator nor Released Parties make any warranties and hereby disclaim any and all warranties expressed or implied, in fact or in law, whether now or hereafter enacted concerning any prize, including without limitation, implied warranties of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, except as may be separately provided to participants by law or in writing by Sponsor.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and by the United States and the State of Texas, District Court for the Northern Texas District located in Dallas County, Disputes will first informally attempted to be resolved between parties individually, without resort to and waive of their rights to claim any form of class action, exclusively before a neutral one-person arbitration panel located in Dallas, TX. By participating, entrant expressly consents to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waives any right of change of venue or like right; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs
incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. WINNERS: Winners will be posted on the Promotion Resideo Pro social media site until 12/31/2021.
11. SPONSOR: Resideo Technologies, Inc., 1985 Douglas Drive North, Golden Valley, MN 55422.
12. ADMINISTRATOR: Creative Marketing Communications, Inc., © 2021 All rights reserved.