The Energy Recovery Ventilator provides fresher replacement air while recovering up to 70 percent of the exhausted air's sensible heat, as well as some of the latent heat, by transferring moisture from one air stream to the other. The system draws outdoor air through the ventilator for distribution throughout the house, while stale air is exhausted outside.
With removable duct collars, damperless balancing and compact size, the TrueFRESH® system eliminates the need for overhead ducts and time-consuming installation. Provide homeowners with better indoor air quality through high performance and efficiency with the TrueFRESH® Energy Recovery Ventilator.
- Air flow capacity: 70, 150 and 200 CFM
- Exchange surface: 104 square feet
- Balanced ventilation with sensible and latent heat recovery
- Removable duct collars for simplified ducting
- Intuitive balancing via two variable speed motors and an integrated speed control
- Simplified hanging via adjustable straps
- Compact and light weight design
- Washable ERV core
- Tested for cold weather (down to 5°F/-15°C)
- Automatic defrost
- 5-Year Limited Warranty