The reliable Honeywell Home Wireless FocusPRO® Digital Thermostat is now integrated with RedLINK® technology. FocusPRO® thermostats can connect to your customer’s WiFi, and with the simple addition of a RedLINK® Internet Gateway, homeowners can remotely monitor and control their heating and cooling system.
From their connected smart devices, your customers can adjust their comfort levels via the Total Connect Comfort app. In person, the FocusPRO® thermostat has an easy-to-read backlit digital screen paired with a simple push-button interface. The easy installation means more jobs, done quicker—which adds up to more profits for you.
- Wireless connectivity
- Works with homeowner’s existing WiFi router when RedLINK® Gateway is used
- Relocate a thermostat or upgrade equipment without running new wires
- RedLINK®-enabled to work with the RedLINK® accessories such as the RedLINK® Internet Gateway, Portable Comfort Control and Wireless Outdoor Sensor
- Displays outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with wireless outdoor sensor)
- Universal application: 3 heat, 2 cool heat pump (including dual fuel) or up to 2 heat, 2 cool conventional
- Equipment Interface Module easily wires to the equipment to communicate with the Wireless FocusPRO®
- Return Air Sensor wires to the Equipment Interface Module for backup control if homeowners forget to change batteries (high and low temperature limits)
- Dual fuel enabled