Combination gas control for use in 24 Vac gas-fired, intermittent pilot appliances with capacities from 30 to 415 cfh.
- Controls include safety shutoff, manual valve, two automatic operators, pressure regulator and pilot adjustment.
- Compact size.
- Provide two automatic valves.
- Solenoid operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat; closes when call for heat ends.
- Diaphragm-operated second automatic valve opens under control of regulator; closes if gas or power supply is interrupted.
- Meet codes requiring dual safety shutoff.
- Natural to LP and LP to Natural conversion kits available for standard and slow opening gas valves.
- All adjustments, wiring connections and pilot outlet are accessible from top of control.
- Adjustable servo regulator effectively maintains almost constant gas output pressure under wide fluctuations in gas supply pressure.