Reliability You Can Count On
These Intermittent Pilot Combination Gas Controls from Resideo have a 3/4 in. inlet and 3/4 in. outlet for use in 24 Vac, gas-fired, intermittent pilot appliances with capacities from 30 to 415 cfh.
There are two automatic valves: the solenoid-operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat, and closes when the call for heat ends. The diaphragm-operated second automatic valve opens under control of a regulator, and closes if the gas or power supply is interrupted.
- Controls include safety shutoff, manual valve, two automatic operators, pressure regulator and pilot adjustment
- Compact size
- Two automatic valves
- Solenoid operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat; closes when call for heat ends
- Diaphragm-operated second automatic valve opens under control of regulator; closes if gas or power supply is interrupted
- Meet codes requiring dual safety shutoff
- Natural to LP and LP to natural conversion kits available for standard and slow opening gas valves
- All adjustments, wiring connections and pilot outlet are accessible from top of control
- Adjustable regulator effectively maintains almost constant gas output pressure under wide fluctuations in gas supply pressure
- Compatible with ECO connector
- ON-OFF lighting sequence