Keep your customers connected to their LYNX Touch 5210® and LYNX™ Touch 7000 security system control panels. The LTE-L57V delivers all signals to AlarmNet® Network Control Center via the Verizon network, which then routes the information to the homeowner’s central station. Monitored 24/7, the AlarmNet® Network Control Center is fully redundant, capable of routings messages using AlarmNet® and 800 PLUS services, providing multi-path message delivery.
Resideo is focused on providing the best alarm communication solutions for the security industry. Between VoIP, migration from POTS and the evolution of cellular networks, alternative communication methods are critical in the marketplace — and LTE network connectivity provides the longest viable cellular lifespan available.
- Powerful 4G LTE network communication using the Verizon network
- Full Contact ID reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell Home control panels
- Advanced 256-bit AES encryption standard for secure communications
- Upload/Download available with select Honeywell Home control panels — requires Compass version 18.104.22.168a or higher
- Quick, easy installation
- Diagnostic LEDs provide signal strength and status indications
- Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet® supply vital information including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage, signal strength and message path
- Remote programming and diagnostics via AlarmNet® 360® online management platform — help improve business efficiencies and reduce truck rolls
- Video-viewing and real-time alerts on your customer’s PC or smart device with Resideo's Total Connect® app
- Complete over-the-air FOTA firmware upgrading for remote service management
*Subscription service required.