The versatile VISTA®-15P Control Panel is an ideal choice for your residential installations. Able to send alarm signals and upload/download via an IP, your customers will benefit from improved information delivery speed. Plus, the VISTA®-15P Control Panel can be installed in homes without POTS lines when used with an AlarmNet 360® Internet or 4G communicator.
With 16 hardwired expansion zones, two graphic keypad options and supporting up to 16 two-wire smoke detectors, the VISTA-15P Control Panel o ffers you — and your customers — the most panel for the dollar.
- IP alarm reporting and uploading/downloading capability for Internet and Intranet use via iGSMV4G, 7845i-ENT, GSMV4G or GSMX4G
- Six on-board hardwired zones — 16 hardwired and 26 wireless expansion zones
- Supports two graphic touchscreen keypads
- Eight independent key fob zones allow wireless key programming without zones
- Eight output devices — 4204 Relay Modules or 4229 Expansion Module
- Two low-current, on-board trigger outputs
- 50-event log viewable at system keypads with time and date stamp*
- 32 system user codes
- Two installer configurable zone types allow you to create custom zone types
- Multiple system actions with light indicators
- Built-in phone line cut monitor with programmable delay and annunciation options
- Supports four-wire and up to 16 two-wire smokes — works with Sentrol's CleanMe* maintenance signal
- Exit countdown
*CleanMe is a registered trademark of Sentrol, Inc.