The VISTA®-20P control panel is a high-capacity, feature-rich smart home security hub that lets you deliver more value to your customers. With up to 48 zones of protection, graphic keypad support and dual partitions, the VISTA-20P control panel gives your customers the ability to send alarm signals and upload/download via an Internet Protocol (IP), improving the speed at which information can be delivered to and from their VISTA® security devices.
When used with an AlarmNet Internet or 4G communicator, the VISTA-20PSIA control panel can be installed on premises without TELCO lines. The easy installation, innovative end-user benefits and robust system capacity make this an economical solution for higher-end installations.
For a complete list of related VISTA products, Visit the VISTA Security Page
- IP alarm reporting and uploading/ downloading via iGSMV4G, 7845i-ENT, GSMV4G or GSMX4G
- Supports four graphic touchscreen keypads
- Eight on-board hardwired zones or 15 with Zone Doubling feature
- Two low-current on-board trigger outputs
- Event Log viewable at system keypad with time/date stamp
- 48 system user codes assignable to either partition
- Two independent partitions plus a common partition
- 16 output devices
- Four configurable zone types allows the installer to create custom zone types by assigning all zone attributes
- Works with Sentrol CleanMe maintenance signal supporting four-wire and up to 16 two-wire smokes
- Multiple actions on output devices depending on system state
- Built-in phone line cut monitor with programmable delay and annunciation options