Give your customers state-of-the art fire and heat detection with the Honeywell Home 5809 Series of fixed heat and built-in rate-of-rise temperature sensors. These devices are perfect for installations in hard-to-wire locations or for applications that require more than just smoke detection.
If the temperature of the environment goes beyond 135°F, the sensor triggers an alarm, and the additional rate-of-rise sensor will signal an alarm to customers if temperatures increase 15°F or more per minute. Professionals will appreciate the quick and easy installation with no wires to run, and that the 5809 series is UL Listed (UL 521) and CSFM approved for commercial and residential applications.
- Tamper switch sends trouble signal to control unit if removed from base
- Built-in transmitter sends alarm, supervisory, low-battery conditions to receiver
- 3V lithium battery
- Easy install requires no wires
- Rate-of-rise sensor senses rises in temperature of 15°F or more per minute
- Ideal for hard-to-wire locations