The 5800PIR-OD2 consists of two passive infrared (PIR) sensors that must both be tripped to declare an alarm, providing immunity to false alarm sources, pets and other animals. These sensors can be adjusted to alter the detection range. The transmitter can send alarm, tamper and low battery condition messages to the alarm panel.
Features & Benefits:
Ideal for residential (activity monitors, e-mail alerts, video cameras) and light commercial (protecting copper theft, utility and electrical substations, cellular sites, etc.)
- Discriminates between large and small animals to reduce false alarms
- Adjustable range patterns from 8' up to 40'
- Battery saving feature allows for 5 seconds of inactivity or 120 seconds of inactivity after alarm
- Immune to bright lights from head lamps, sunlight and other light sources
- Full supervision for low battery, case tamper and trouble conditionsVersatile mounting for wall or fence post is simple
- Tamper protection