Part of the SiX® Two-Way Wireless Technology suite of smart home security products, the SiX® Two-Way Wireless Motion Detector features a 300-foot range and 128-bit AES encryption for high levels of sensitivity and security.
SiX® Two-Way Wireless devices deliver significant advantages—including faster installation, easier troubleshooting, remote diagnostics and increased RMR.
- SiX® sensors feature a battery pull-tab, auto-enrollment and no-touch adjust to speed installation and eliminate errors
- Device can be configured remotely as needed, reducing the need to schedule on-site visits
- System Health Check feature lets you monitor device signal strength, sensor settings, temperature and battery life anytime, anywhere via AlarmNet 360®
- 128-bit AES encryption for a high level of security.
- Reduce truck rolls with user-replaceable batteries
- Remotely adjust sensor parameters and download software updates
- When enabled, B119 devices are locked into the Lyric® panel and must be un-paired by the installing dealer to be used again – helping prevent account takeovers and conversions from competitors