Basement windows, patio doors—intruders can break into homes from many angles. With these door and window sensors, you can better protect your customers by securing vulnerable entry points. Installation and upkeep is easy, too, thanks to features like battery pull-tabs, auto-enrollment and remote configuration, diagnostics and monitoring.
But these home security system sensors aren't just smart—they also employ 128-bit AES encryption. When enabled, SiX® devices are locked into the Lyric® panel and must be un-paired by the installing dealer to be used again—helping discourage account takeovers and conversions from competitors.
- Battery pull-tab, auto-enrollment and no-touch adjust can help speed up installation and minimize errors
- Remotely configure, adjust sensor parameters, and download software updates
- Check signal strength, battery life and sensor settings
- User-replaceable batteries
- Includes 128-bit AES encryption and tamper protection